Friday 8 April 2011

Sally Hansen Diamond shine

I needed a decent base and top coat as i am sick of nail polish chipping after a day or so,i saw sally Hansen products advertised in Glamour magazine and thought i would give it a try.
I nipped into superdrug and they were priced around £6+,being a bargain hunter i decided to check eBay first and to my delight managed to buy the base/top coat and got a free cuticle refiner all for £3.75 inc p&p



I recently received the free Barry m cosmetics from fabulous magazine and i loved the pink varnish that i received with it,i gave myself a mini manicure and loved the result,felt soo glamorous with my pink shiny nails,all at a nice length,UNTIL i went to open the car door and split my index finger nail, OUCH!



do you use sally Hansen? what do you think of them?

No comments: