Monday 25 April 2011

Easter sunday boot sale bargains

I went to blackpool car boot sale on Easter sunday,it was a lovely day and the car boot sale was massive but quantity was definatly not quality with the majority of the stalls just old tatt.
I did however come away with a few little bargains...

Red playsuit 50p

spotty jumpsuit 50p

Ghost night perfume full £1
benefit do it daily moisturiser 50p
new dior cleansing gelee 80p

not a massive haul but bargains galore all the same!

what did you do on easter sunday? :)

4 comments:

Debbie_DooDaa said...

Ah, I went to a bootsale too but I didn't come away with anything :( I don't know how you keep finding these little gems! Do you tend to go as soon as they open? x

Walk this way said...

what amazing bargains :) love the playsuit!

Lozzii;xo said...

if you sell the spotty playsuit, lemme know ;] xoxox

Pandora said...

First of all, congratulations for the blog .. is very useful to look up tips.
Then the clothes, especially the cherry red is fantastic!
Today as tradition I've grilled with family and friends ... only now roll...;)
DIET FROM TOMORROW!