Monday 18 April 2011

Boot sale bargains

I must say my little boot sale jaunt on Sunday was very fruitful,i turned up nice and early because the early bird catches the bargain lol,
the weather was delightful and it was jam packed with the traders (which i avoid) and the people who are just having a clear out (my favourite).
you can spot a inexperienced carbooter a mile off,they get all in a muddle when you ask the prices or on the other end of the scale they try to charge extortionate prices.

this is what i picked up...

River Island leopard print patent bag
£3

River Island gladiators
£5

New Topshop ruffle flats
£1

floral pumps
£1

tie dye leggings,floral ruffle top and miss selfridge vest
all 50p

what do you think,have you picked up any recent car boot bargains?

I love car boot season,roll on next week :)

6 comments:

ForeverSweet89 said...

You got some great items, the floral pumps are my favourite x

Unknown said...

I need to start finding some more car boot sales!

Debbie_DooDaa said...

My other half would not wake up early enough to go to the bootsale this weekend (even though he promised!). Now I've seen your bargains I'm even more annoyed with him!
That River Island bag was such a find! The the Topshop pumps too! They're gorgeous!

a said...

So jealous this is an amaing find! Especially the shoes! I wish we had fab sales like this around here :) X

Olivia said...

i love the floral pumps they're so cute :) im following you please follow me back :)
this is my blog-
www.loveletter-olivia.blogspot.com
:) Xxx

fayellafairy said...

so jelous great bargains make me want to go to my local carboot at blackbushe