Friday 29 April 2011

My top 5 indulgences

I thought i would make a little list of my top 5 indulgences.They consist of the little but my most enjoyable things beside my family and health...

1.  Lush bubble baths
I love,love,love these,so relaxing and the aromas are so calming for mind and body!



2. Cafe Nero chai latte
I love the sweet cinnamon taste and drinking one of these instantly chills me out and makes me go mmmmmmm


3.Shopping (of corse)
Be it at a car boot sale finding bargains,a high street store or charity shop,shopping and especially finding a bargain is guaranteed to relax me and make me happy (that must be what they mean by retail therapy)




4. Reflexology
Giving and receiving a treatment is always so relaxing



5.Reading
Nothing better than being engrossed in a good book



Do you enjoy any of these?

what are your top 5 indulgences?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with bubbles baths, nevre tried chai latte at Cafe Nero but as I only drink black coffee so not sure I would like it, hate shopping but enjoy finding a bargain, reflexology is probably good but not tried it really, and yes, reading is great for relaxing! Time just flies by!

fayellafairy said...

reading, shopping and lush i totally agree with x