Tuesday 12 April 2011

Boot sale bargains

I nipped to the local car boot sale today and picked up a few little bargains...








New Sally Hansen gold chrome  polish £1.50
cant wait to try this


Topshop military coat same as this £2



Fcuk skinny jeans £1

lush candy fluff egg £2.95


I had to nip into lush and see what they had in their Easter collection and came away with this 'lush candy fluff egg', it smells gorgeous!

On the way home i picked up my yummy free treat egg from thorntons as featured in a previous post.

I was very pleased with today's bargains and now the car boot season has started again,i cant wait to find more bargains,ill keep you posted :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I want that nail polish! I didnt even know it existed!

Debbie_DooDaa said...

Wow, some great buys there! I went to a boot sale a few weeks ago but it was a bit disappointing.. might try another one at the weekend :)