Wednesday 20 April 2011

Gold chrome nails

I picked up a bottle of sally Hansen chrome gold polish for a bargain £1.50,here i have tried it out and topped it off with the sally Hansen diamond shine topcoat £3.75 inc p&p from eBay.

I have started to take more care of my nails at the moment and as a result, not only do they look much better,they are also growing longer and stronger than they usually do :)



what do you think?

sorry about quality of the picture and please ignore the index fingernail,it snapped on car door :s

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to try mine! Going to use it with the Barry M black crackle over the top!

I showed a woman at work my crackle effect nails today and she asked if it was Minx (she always has minxes done!) and didn't belive that it was actually a 2.99 nail polish!

mixnmatch1 said...

my daughter tried it with the crackle over the top and it looks fab :)

ForeverSweet89 said...

This looks really good! I have not tried it before x

mixnmatch1 said...

let me know if you would like me to try and get you some :)