Tuesday 31 May 2011

New Look sale

I popped into town today and couldn't resist a peep in New Look, it is full of my favourites at the moment, lace, nude/peach shades and chiffon.
I browsed through the rails and picked these two items...

slim leg jogger £4            




corsage rib cami top £3 
 I saw this stunning AX Paris dress but i resisted,it is gorgeous though, sigh!
now £15


I also nipped into the charity shop whilst i was passing,there were some really nice pieces in the window but were not my size,i did however find an amplified Blondie top for £2.95.(pics to come)  FAB!

1 comment:

Debbie_DooDaa said...

Great finds! I popped into newlook at the weekend too. There was a concessions stand cat print dress I was after from before, in the sales for £10. So glad I waited or I'd have paid more than double that :)