Monday 23 May 2011

Most Wanted

Here are few of the items i am lusting for at the moment....

Benefit products-really want to try before i buy


Nars cosmetics- heard a lot of good things                                                                                                     
Japanese style clothing-i love the Japanese style





Wedge shoes-especially this style

Lace,nude and floral-my fave 3 rolled into one


What are your lusts of the moment?
















                                                                                                                                                                                                           

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I want a maxi skirt and I'm intrigued by NARS make up too.

Sarah
x

http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

feeling your wish list!!
wholesale-dress.net order took about week and a half. The leopard dress cost me £6.14

fayellafairy said...

Loving the wedges!

Elaine said...

I need a new maxi dress... I cut mine to be a skirt!

Updates By Her said...

I love those wedge shoes!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com