Monday 21 February 2011

Nice and easy hair dye review

I needed to dye my hair again so after trying it before and loving the results i bought the nice and easy hair dye again.
Being a natural darkish brown colour, last time i opted for a dark brown which turned out black but i loved it so i didn't mind. I buy the semi permanent ones as they are supposed to wash out in 28 washes but last a lot longer.
This time i opted for the medium brown and couldn't wait to try it.
It is soooo easy to use.....

  • Apply the gloves
  • Mix the products together
  • Apply to hair
  • Leave for 15/20 Min's
  • Rinse off
  • Apply the conditioner

20 minutes later i ended up with a rich dark brown that thanks to the nourishing conditioner left my hair so shiny,soft and smelling great.

I would thoroughly recommend this product, at £4 from Tesco or 2 for £6 it is a bargain and much, much cheaper than visiting the hairdressers but looks just as good.
Please bear in mind though that the colours do tend to come out a little darker than expected and make sure you do a patch test first as instructed.


Well done Clairol you get the thumbs up every time in my book :)

No comments: