Sunday 27 February 2011

Glamour magazines 10th Birthday!

Glamour Magazine are celebrating their 10th anniversary in this months issue and are also giving away mini Clinique products.
I as a subscriber was very excited about this and wondered what i would be getting in the post.
The mag came yesterday and although the postie nearly ripped the letterbox off trying to post it through i receive a little battered but still intact sample bottle of Clinique makeup remover with the April issue.




 i will use this and review later. I also received a flyer letting me know all the little products they are giving away which makes me want have them all especially would like to try the lip gloss and eye cream, damn it i want them all!
.
Looks like i will have to buy more issues :S

please let me know what  Clinique product you received with glamour :)

4 comments:

Rach said...

I can't wait for it to come out, I'm really hoping to try the lipstick - I always get so excited when they give away freebies like this! Rachel xx

amanda archambault said...

I want to try the lipstick too

Great post! Thanks for sharing,
Follow me and I'll follow you!
Toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
Visit and enter Best Dressed for March!

All Made Up said...

I subscribe too and I got the mascara (One of my least favourite Clinique products. Grrr!) I'll definitely be picking up another couple of copies cos I want the moisture surge, the eye cream (which I already use) and the lipstick! :)

P.S. I really like the eye makeup remover but it's a bit out of my price range these days. Looking forward to hearing what you think of it ♥

fayellafairy said...

i got one of these the facila wash i think, still some left in shops, i though everyone would go crazy...after all it is 80 quids worth of product if you collect all