Tuesday 25 January 2011

Todays bargain haul

On my little jaunt to the local boot sale today i came across some real bargains,mainly river island (one of my favourite shops)

firstly these...
New River Island boots £7


2 pairs of river island skinny jeans £1 each


New H&M zip leggings 50p




 Needless to say i am really happy with my purchases today,my son also treated me to...

MEMEME Blush Box 4 Rouge

ME,ME,ME blush in rouge shade,i have read a few great reviews on this product and it is a lot cheaper than benefit,
I have been thinking about getting this for a while,it is a really pretty colour.
i will do a review on this in a few weeks and let you know how i got on.

thanks for reading and don't forget to enter my giveaway (link is in the sidebar) :)


1 comment:

Walk this way said...

wow, the boots are so nice!

http://jazza17.blogspot.com/