Saturday 16 July 2011

Lush Strawberry feels forever review

I nipped into lush last week and after much smelling of their products and realising i have either tried most of their products i decided on buying the scrummy Strawberry feels forever body massage bar.
It is quite a decent size and smells delicious.the heat of your skin makes the product glide on effortlessly and it smalls lovely and sweet,also leaving your skin moisturised all day however i did find it a little greasy on my chest which seems to be having a mini breakout at the moment anyway but i thoroughly recommend thew body bar,although its not as scrummy as my fave the therapy bar i do really like Strawberry feels :)

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Oh I love Lush! I will have to give this one a shot!
Sophie
x

fayellafairy said...

i want to try therapy bar, strawverry looks good too. Thank you for this review