Saturday 23 July 2011

Lack of purchases

As shown in my last post Tesco have a sale on at the moment and after a brief nip in the other day i came away empty handed as i didn't see any of the lovely products i had spotted online.
I have not been posting on my blog as much recently for a few reasons,
I haven't seen any fab sales or tried any new fab products,i have been deliberating over whether or not to go for the new glossy box that everyone is raving about but i don't want to spend £10 per month on maybe even more items that i wont use (that's the bargain hunter in me I'm afraid)
 i have also been busy organising my mobile beauty therapy business.

I did however buy one or 2 nail polishes (going through a polish phase atm), one of them are china glaze strawberry fields which is a lovely pink colour with a lovely glitter sparkle.i will review this at a later date.

No comments: