Sunday 6 May 2012

Marie Claire 
Body shop lip/cheek stain in Bronze Glimmer

I was kindly informed this month that Marie Claire would have a free Body Shop lip and cheek stain worth £10 in a choice of two colours,Bronze Glimmer and Rose Pink
I absolutely love the body shop and thought this is an offer too good to miss.
I opted for the bronze glimmer shade as the Rose Pink looked very red in colour and i prefer something more subtle looking for the day.
The magazine costs £3.70 but is well worth the price for such a good free gift.


The shade is a lovely bronze colour that looks quite glittery on the wand applicator but once applied it is quite subtle and needs reapplication to make it look more noticeable so you can build it up to the shade you require.
It is easy to apply and surprisingly it leaves quite a stain on the lips which is a lovely pink shade.
I was surprised at how easy it stained,i have not yet used it on my cheeks though.




I love this product because of the stain there is no need to keep on reapplying, the only thing i was not too sure of though was the slight Crayon type smell but i am now used to that and it no longer bothers me.

Make sure you get out this month and bag yours it is a fantastic offer not to be missed. :)




No comments: