Thursday 26 January 2012

Random Facts and Questions Tag

  

Hi, I have been tagged by Natalie from meowcake to do this tag :)

The Rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this’! You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

 The Random Facts:
1. I am a mum to a nearly 18yr old 
2. I can touch my nose with my tongue
3. I am addicted to getting a bargain
4. I love anything paranormal/supernatural/afterlife etc
5. My favourite band of all time is queen
6. I love anything glittery/sparkly
7. I rarely buy anything at full price if i can help it
8. I am a Beauty Therapist
9. I believe treat people like you would like to be treated
10. My diet is not very healthy
11. I keep saying i am going to start meditating and still have not started yet,but i will lol


Natalie's questions:
1. What phone do you have? iphone 3gs
2. What sound would you make if you could hover? whoosh!
3. Tea or coffee? frothy coffee
4. What would you do if you won the lottery? go on holiday whilst i decided what to spend it on
5. Has anyone been as far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? ?
6. What is your most prized possession? my family
7. What is the best advice you've ever been given? not sure
8. What is your biggest achievement? apart from my children i would say working for myself
9. Do you own a car? If so, what car is it? Peugeot
10. Are you employed? If so, what is your job title? Beauty Therapist
11. What is the weirdest thing you've ever done? put butter in microwave instead of fridge

My Questions:
1. Whats you favourite food?
2. Your favourite Beauty treatment?
3. If you were on a desert island what is the one thing you couldn't do without?
4. What is your best feature?
5. If you saw money on a shop floor would you keep it or hand it in?
6. your favourite saying
7. do you have a Guilty secret if so what is it?
8. What is your dream job?
9. Starbucks or cafe Nero?
10. chewy sweets or chocolate?
11. All time favourite blog?

I tag :
All Made Up
Fayellafairy
Live-laugh-love-fashion
Loulouland
Chicbeautyblog
Joellepoulos
Just-jens
Insane-maryjane
velvetbows
Mylincolnshirelifestyle
Stephaniejw

If you would rather not do a post then please answer questions below,cant wait to read them,thanks :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved this!

Especially going on holiday whilst you decided what to spend the rest on...that's a genius idea!