Wednesday 18 January 2012

A few bargains and freebies

Over the last week or so i have picked up one or two bargains and freebies.

I nipped into Boots about a week ago and saw this gorgeous Fcuk bag filled with four full sized Fcuk toiletry products.



 Also Lancome are giving away samples of their new Visionnaire and Genifique serums at the moment.
They didn't have any of the visionnaire so gave me 3 genifique samples and asked me to pop back another time to check if they had more of the visionnaire.
Boots Clinique counters are also giving away a decent sample sized mascara when you bring any old mascara in to trade.
 The Clinique high lengths mascara is fab,it is my favourite and this sample size lasts for ages.




Great deals, i am sure you will agree :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've just been tagged in my latest blog post; Random Facts & Questions Tag.

Check it out, I'd love it if you could answer my questions! :)

- Meowcake