opened it up and i wasn't disappointed
Firstly a received Zoya nail polish with colour chart,my colour was jem which is a dark burgundy colour,I've tried a little and it seems very good quality.goes on well and seems hard wearing.
- Colbert MD eye cream as used by sienna miller and Kate Middleton usually this cream costs a gigantic £95 per 15ml (excited to try this)
- Cargo cosmetics sparkly eye pencil in a stunning green colour called aqua,usually they cost £13 for a set of 5
- tropic skincare body smooth,this smells devine,really citrusy,usually £19.95 per 200ml
- Agent provocateur perfume sample,quite nice but i think it may grow on me.I am a little disappointed in the tiny size of this though
- Mai couture blotting papers which look fantastic but i am not going to use as i don't have oily skin
- Macadamia hair repair,i cant wait to try,it smells great and having curly hair,i am always looking at anti frizz products.10ml bottle usually £5.75
I also have some half price off for your first box so please leave a comment if you would like the code.
Al in all i love my first box so i am going to keep my subscription for now :)