Monday 4 June 2012

Madara ecoface deep purifying foam

I was kindly sent a full sized bottle of Madara's ecoface purifying foam to use and review.
The deep purifying foam gives a deep cleanse and removes all makeup to leave your skin feeling soft and refreshed.
I am giving an honest and true account of my views on this product.
Firstly i genuinely love the Madara brand having tried one or two of their products, i am always really happy with them and eager to try products i have not yet tried before.
I also love that their products are natural and organic.



Madara Eco Face Deep Purifying Foam 150ml
The bottle looks simple but effective and also comes in recyclable packaging.
The pump dispenser is easy to use and after a quick shake, only one pump is needed to dispense the right amount needed for my face.
The foam has a light and creamy consistency to it that feels really nice and soothing on the face,not at all drying.



I did get a little in my eyes and unlike some products this did not sting my eyes at all so very eye friendly.
After rinsing my skin feels really refreshed,revitalised and soft.
You can smell the lovely subtle rose aroma of the rose water which is also very refreshing and natural.
After a few Weeks of using this as part of my facial care routine my skin was left looking and feeling really refreshed and soft.
You only need a little each time so this product will last you a while making it great value for money.
Fantastic for all skin types especially Sensitive.
I am really enjoying using this cleanser and would recommend it for an effective, fresh but gentle deep clean.

No comments: