Friday 10 June 2011

Thursdays haul

I popped into town on Thursday and i had a quick look in Lush as i am running low on toner and i have read good things about the 'breath of fresh air' facial toner.
I also asked for another sample of ultra balm for my handbag (perfect for emergencies)
£3.45 per 100ml



 I then had a quick look on the local car boot sale and picked up some fab delta airlines packs which both contain mouthwash,toothpaste,eye mask,socks etc etc. they were brand new and only 50p each.they will come in handy for overnight stays or weekends away.
I also picked up some soap and glory hand food brand new for 50p, Bargain!






 I had a £5 new look voucher from Bigwardrobe so i bought these lovely flats £7 but only £2 with voucher.


To top it off i arrived home to find the latest edition on glamour magazine with the benefit freebie,i had canceled the subscription last month and didn't realise i had one more issue to receive. I was going to buy it anyway for the posie tint but ended up getting another anyway for that.


 

also received my giveaway prize from the lovely Clare at Pinklittlebean,thanks so much :)
  It was wrapped beautifully and contained loads of little samples and a few extras which was very kind of her,not to mention some yummy sweets which i devoured straight away, be sure to check out her fab blog!


 

No comments: