Thursday 2 June 2011

Readitswapit

Readitswapit is a book swapping website,a great way to receive new reading material as well as getting rid of all the read books that are piling up.
I have been a member for a while,they have a massive selection of books in a wide range of genre's to suit everyone.
You send a swap offer to another member who will then browse your books and pick one to swap,then you both send your books within 1/2 days.
I have received some books that i would have definitely have paid money for so they have saved me £££'s
If there is a book you like the look of but nobody wants to swap for anything of yours,they give you a link to amazon where you can read reviews on the book and purchase quite cheaply.
I would highly recommend this website if you like reading :)


1 comment:

pinklittlebean said...

Hello!

I've just sent you an email :)

Clare x