Sunday 26 December 2010

What did santa bring?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas day and got all they wished for,enjoyed time with loved ones and eat lots.
this post is to let you know what i received this year


fur topped boots





dressing gown

Ribbon Jersey Shrug
ribbon jersey cardi
cable knit leggings
playboy fluffy socks
Gold Plated Silver Cubic Zirconia Set Mum Heart Pendant.
mum necklace

republic scarf


 
also lots of choccies and smellies including a champneys set and a dome umbrella because I'm sick of my brolly's always blowing inside out and breaking

what did you all get for Christmas?

1 comment:

JordanMayTwigs said...

I love those boots!!!
And the scarf.

I got a bunch of Hello Kitty things.
Including the Hello Kitty Doc Martins!!
And my mother crochetted me a Hello Kitty Scarf!!!

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com